Monday, September 14, 2015

Fast and Fabulous Cards for September!

Well... they are pretty fabulous... Fast... not so much!  LOL...
It's been too long since my last post... so I'm "throwing this out here" for you to see and admire... no directions... no list of supplies I wish you would go purchase from me... lol... but... You are welcome to take a look... and reproduce at home with your stuff!
If things look familiar... well... it's because I probably found something similar and "tweaked" it a bit... and then it became mine!
Really thought the igloo was clever... sorry I don't have the name of who did it first... well... who knows who actually was first...  I used the Brick Embossing Folder, and then the circle thinlits to cut it out, then the large oval punch to cut the "door" -
I brayered Marina Mist right onto the inside of the embossing folder on the side where the "grout edges are sticking up" so that the grout was blue after I ran it through the Big Shot... oh yeah... thought I was being pretty clever with that one!  Now if my darn cat would just let me type...
Pictures of that another day... or go find me on facebook... it's there!
WOO HOO!
Happy late Monday to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment