Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Weekly Deals - and a Fast and Fabulous Card

Woo Hoo! (I say that alot, get used to it... I also don't worry much about grammar but perhaps you've already noticed that... )  This week deals includes TWO of my favorite punches!  Here are the deals: 


And here is the Fast and Fabulous card... Featuring the Sweetheart punch, and "baby sister"... the baby heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787  THREE punches for $17.00



Seriously need some photography lessons... this card is so much cuter here on my table... well ok you're right... that's a carpet behind that card... it's really on the floor...wanna come over and take a peek? 

I LOVE THIS CARD... it's fast... it's fabulous... and you can use ANY greeting you have or need... this one features the Cottage Greetings set  #138940 $26.00 wood mount or #139962 clear mount rubber $16.00  - Featured on Page 94 in your hymnal, I mean Catalog... Notice it has an awesome coordinating card kit  #138377  $16.00 - makes FIFTEEN CARDS!  Well... IT doesn't make the cards, YOU make the cards... the kit just does all the hard parts for you... geez I'm such a card!  Oh wait... maybe that's why Amanda Frankel suggested the blog name... Stand Up Stamper!  hah! Has nothing to do with standing up... lol

and I'm just getting started on this blog thing folks... wait til I figure out VIDEOS!

Back to the card... if you're wondering about the designer paper... wonder no more!  It's our new2015 - 2017 In Color ENVELOPE paper # 138312 TWENTY SHEETS... only $6.00... it's lighter weight, especially for envelopes... but since it's 12 x 12, you always have leftover pieces - perfect for strips like this on a card!  I used TIP TOP TAUPE - it's pretty in all of the colors... and probably would have photograghed better in Watermelon Wonder... or Cucumber Crush... but I swapped all those at convention... 

SO... if you're needing any of these supplies... or any other Stampin' supplies... just find my cute kitty with the shopping cart on the right and click... it will take you to my online store! 
Speaking of cute kitties...
Oops...that darn Abby... wants some attention... please excuse her interruption here...

 The catalog is also available to peruse online by clicking on that photo to the right, the one that looks like a catalog... or contact me and I'll send you one!  

SO... I'm a blogger now right... I've posted two days in a row!
AND... if I did it right... TOMORROW at 4:00pm - a post should magically show up here that I've scheduled... and it's part of a great BLOG HOP.... 
WOOO HOOOOO! and YIPPEE SKIPPEE!  
Of course... that's providing I did it right... that's assuming alot... hah!





4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world, Glenda! This post is so you! :) Can't wait to see your next one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindi! Crossing my fingers I can keep it up! WOO HOO!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! The card is adorable, and the post is funny ~ exactly what I would expect!! Love it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda...love...love...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete